FORKLIFT PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE & PLANS
PLANNED MAINTENANCE PROGRAMS
LESS STRESS, MORE SUCCESS
Keep your material handling equipment on the job and out of the shop by stopping problems before they start with a planned maintenance program. Each program is scheduled to your specific production needs as determined by an evaluation of your operations, taking into account:
- Current lift truck maintenance practices
- Actual hours lift truck is run
- How your lift truck is used in your application
Based on the evaluation, we design a maintenance schedule that keeps your lift truck in optimal running condition, resulting in longer equipment life, less downtime and greater trade-in value on your next lift truck purchase.
Breakdowns may be unpredictable, but they are preventable. With preventative maintenance for your heavy or compact equipment, or material handling lift trucks, you can reduce the chance of expensive and time-consuming repairs, which can set back your project timelines and force you to abandon bids for future jobs. At RAKA, our certified technicians are here to deliver preventative maintenance services you can count on and trust, ensuring your equipment is there to complete projects ahead of schedule.INTERESTED IN A CSA?
GENERAL PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE
Our general preventative maintenance services encompass a range of equipment across multiple industries, including:
- Electric power generation
- Material handling
- Rental services
- Used machinery
To deliver the in-depth service you expect from RAKA, our preventative maintenance for construction equipment and other machinery serves the following purposes:
- Inform: Inform provides you with valuable machine data, plus the tools to turn that data into useful information. You get regular reports, specialized software, analysis tools and access to automated services from RAKA—ideal if you want to handle your own equipment management program while taking full advantage of the latest Cat technologies.
- Advise: Advise adds analysis and consultation services delivered by your dealer’s expert Condition Monitoring Analysts. You’ll not only get information based on your machine data, you’ll also receive proactive recommendations that you can use to prevent or quickly fix equipment issues. You can even set up contracts to let RAKA handle some of your maintenance and service needs
- Partner: Partner offers high-level consultative and customized services that enable us to take over most or all of your equipment management responsibilities. Services may include risk and gain sharing agreements, performance guarantees and more. You get a true management partnership that allows you to focus time and resources on running your core business.
TOTAL MAINTENANCE & REPAIR (TM&R) PROGRAMS
Whether you have one item of equipment in your fleet or several fleets at different locations, no matter the make or model, RAKA can customize an equipment Total Maintenance & Repair (TM&R) agreement to help lower operating costs for your material handling business applications.
Combine a planned maintenance schedule with complete repair services to help keep your forklifts in peak condition with minimum downtime. At RAKA you’ll receive all the service in the Planned Maintenance program, and designated repairs all for one fixed monthly rate, helping you to keep your overall operating costs low and productivity high.
Our team of service and maintenance experts at RAKA will work with you to customize a plan designed to meet the specific needs of your business.
Benefits of the TM&R program include:
- Preventative maintenance service at regularly scheduled intervals.
- Tailored to your specific business needs and performed on-site (during normal business hours).
- Allows budgeting at a fixed, known cost for the length of the contract.
- Reduces the need for costly parts inventories, tooling and emergency equipment.
- Ensures emergency repairs will be handled promptly and performed correctly.